Parent Reviews / Comments
Parent Satisfaction Results: June 2019
- 100% of parents rate the quality of teaching at Barbour Nursery School as “excellent” or “very good”.
- 100% of parents rate the quality of Barbour Nursery School’s facilities as “excellent”.
- 100% of parents feel their child is safe at Barbour Nursery School.
- 92.5% of parents feel their child has learnt “a tremendous amount” or “quite a lot” from Eco-schools & Forest School activities.
- 89% of parents “strongly agree” or “agree” that they now know how young children learn and develop since attending information sessions and receiving regular news and feedback.
- 92.5% of parents are “extremely or very satisfied” that teachers address any concerns they have.
- 96% of parents noted they would recommend the school to a friend or fellow parent.
Samples of parent comments received from end of year questionnaires:
“we have had the most positive nurturing experience”
“Excellent school and staff. Very approachable. Children enjoy each school day and look forward to attending”.
“The school is very well run and always communicate brilliantly with us as parents. I have no suggestions to make it better”.
“Can’t think of anything that could possibly be improved”.
In answer to the question “Was the nursery school experience different to what you expected?” Some of the comments noted are:
“100 times better, couldn’t have asked for anymore. Extremely proud of how our child has developed”.
“Yes, it was a lot more detailed and inclusive of parents and catered to individual children’s needs. Everyone was so kind, friendly, calm and reassuring and the atmosphere always so positive”.
“my child had a wonderful experience, thanks”.
“No, as we have had previous children there. Very happy with teaching & pastoral care”